Monday 5 May 2014

Diagram

After my first talk with Mercia, I had told her all about my plan and had skipped the process bit. I had to start from the beginning and start with a more abstract idea, she told me to remember who I was building for, my strong ideas and the idea of my spatial generator-layering.
As I wanted my house to be economical, easy to maintain but designed to a high standard for the upgrade of the community and better living of the families, I created little models to try show this idea.


These little models are designed with the layering (which is my spatial generator) of leaves, bark, weave paper and a 'butterfly', they are pinned together with one simple metal pin. With this creation I wanted to show the ideas of natural materials, the idea of layering and using the pin as an idea of having a simple but elegant use of modern material/technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment