Tuesday 6 May 2014

Artist Models

I have looked at some different artist models that work well with my ideas of designs.
Amanda Yates a New Zealand designer, I really like some of the materials she has used. They are low cost and easy to maintain. I also like how she works with the land as part of Maori and Polynesian processes, this would also be quite good for me to include into my work, as the Naenae and Taita population has a big percentage of these cultures.





Another designer I looked at was Meir Van Der Rohe, he had a beautiful house named the 'fransworth house'. I really liked some of the ideas he used to create this house. It was created to blend into the nature surrounding the house and was created in a very simplistic but beautiful way.






The other designer I looked at was Tim Stewart, an architect from Australia. I really like the set ups of his house designs and of some of the materials he used.













A great design by Tommie Wilhelmson, a miniature house made from cost effective natural materials.



No comments:

Post a Comment